Explorer 6 Emirates Tour
This tour will take you deep in history and modern of UAE, and you sill visit 6 of 7 Emirates in one day, for culture city Sharjah with her magnificent museums and history, to the fort of Ajman, to explore the archeological sites of Umm Al Quwain pass by Ras Al Khaimah mountains, then to Fujairah the only Emirate on Indian ocean and the oldest mosque in country and Friday market the place where you can buy many things, and Khorfakkan on beautiful ocean view, then return to Dubai.
in a single day trip with Luxuria Tours you will be enable to live experience pf spectacle the enchanting disparities of the country’s modern and traditional charms, but also help to gain an insight into the astounding cultural and geographical aspects of the UAE.
Before Booking You Should Know
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Children under 3 years will be allowed free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be charged 50%.
Note: Individuals can also book this tour, but as per its availability and in line with group departure timing. Based on your request, we can arrange pick up from other emirates for an extra charge.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Sharjah Corniche & Qanat al Qasba
- Fish Market & Central Souk
- King Faisal Mosque.
- Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization
- Drive through Quaran Roundabout
- Ajman museum
- Ajman Beach
- Drive through Umm al Quwain
- RAK Queen Palace
- Stopover at Banaya tree hotel
- Bidiya Mosque
- Drive through red dunes
- Fujairah Museum
- Kashmir Art gallery
- Friday Market / Masafi market
- Khorfakkan Beach
- Fujairah Fort
- Drop off at your Hotel